Safe senders list gmail is really useful when we have not enough time to rely mail from your inbox. So, there is a way you can add your trustworthy senders in a list, so that when you receive an email, it will be stored in your inbox, so you will easily recognize and respond immediately.
So, “how to add email to safe sender list gmail”, follow these simple steps below will help you do that.
The way to add email to safe senders list gmail
- Step 1: To add your email to safe sender list gmail, first step, you will login to your Gmail account and click on the link “Gmail” in the upper left corner of the Gmail window
- Step 2:On the drop-down menu, click “Contact”. This will open your contacts page on a new tab or window
- Step 3:Click “Add New Contact” button. This is a round red button with a standard human portrait with a plus sign on it. It is at the bottom right corner of the Contact window
- Step 4:Enter the name of your new contact and click “Create”
- Step 5: You will be directed to another dialog box in which you are asked to input the details of the new contact. Next to add to safe sender list gmail, under email, make sure that you input the correct spelling of the email address of the contact you want to add. If you have any further details of the new contact, such as phone number, address and birthday, you can add them into the appropriate fields. Once you’re done, click “Save” in the top right corner of the dialog box.
Thank for your reading about this subject with title “Add email address to safe sender list gmail” and congratulate you have added successfully!