How to grant delegate gmail account ? This is question everybody ask me when they use gmail, it is not difficult to do that, but we need to apply any skill. Nowaday, with more and people who work online and meet rarely in physical offices to work, emails have become essential.
Grand delegate access to Gmail account follow 7 steps
Delegate gmail account help you necessarily share account password. You can easily provide access to a Gmail address, delegate to your employees or colleagues. By following these steps:
- Step 1: In the first step, to delegate gmail account you need login to your Gmail account and click the gear icon in the upper right of the page. Left click on the “Settings” link in the drop-down menu appears.
- Step 2: On the page appears, click on the “Accounts and Import” tab on the horizontal menu at the top of the window.
- Step 3: Go to Grant access to your account section.
- Step 4: Select whether Mark as read or unread, any e-mail that has been opened from the email address that you want to grant access.
- Step 5: To delegate gmail account, in the same section, click on the link “Add another account”.
- Step 6: A window appears in which you are asked to enter the email address in order to allow access, and then click “Next Step >>” button.
- Step 7: In this last step, On the next page, you will be asked if you are sure that you want to grant delegate gmail account address. If yes, then click “Send email to grant access” button. It will send an email to the e-mail address that you want to grant access. The owner of an email you grant access to be able to accept or reject grant access.
That’ s all about grant delegate access to your gmail account with 7 simple step, I hope this subject useful for you, thanks you your follow!
*** See more subject: Gmail sign up