How to delete gmail account permanently ? this is a important question when you are using gmail email. When you create a Gmail account, you must have good purposes. To create a Gmail account and use it to send, receive mail and access other Google services, you creates a few level of attachment with the account.
But you can be in a situation that you want to delete Gmail account permanently and forever do not use it. It means that you lose all your emails and access to other Gmail related services such as Google Drive, YouTube,…. You can follow 8 steps below to delete Gmail account easily:
Delete gmail account permanently with 8 simple steps
- Step 1: In the first step of delete gmail account forever you need to remember, If you sign in your Gmail account or other related services such as Google Drive, YouTube or Google Plus, make sure that you fully sign out and that you don’t signed in using any multiple accounts
- Step 2: Sign back in to Gmail with the account that you want to delete. Confirm that you are not in the use of multiple accounts by clicking on your e-mail or image profile in the upper right corner.
- Step 3: When you logged in using an account that you want to delete, click on “My Account” button on the same drop-down menu. It will redirect to your account settings.
- Step 4: Under “Account preferences” tab , click “Delete your account or services.”
- Step 5: On the appearing page, click on “Delete Google account and data” to make sure that you delete everything.
- Step 6: You are requested to re-enter your account password to prove that you’re the owner of that account. Enter the password and click “Sign in.”
- Step 7: When you sign in, you are redirected a page detailing the consequences of the deletion of this specific account. If you agree with the consequences, select the check box that you are responsible for all costs associated with current transactions and a realization that you want to delete the Google account and all the datas.
- Step 8: At last, for delete gmail account permanently you can click “DELETE ACCOUNT” button.
Done! You’ve deleted you Gmail account successfully. Thank you for reading this article. Good luck!