Change gmail password is very important for safeness of your gmail account. You are always advisable to change password in Gmail many times. It makes sure that your privacy is not compromised.
You can also change your password gmail whenever you suspect that someone accessed to your Gmail account. It is interesting that you can easily change password on gmail in a few minutes, to do this, just follow 7 steps below.
- Step 1: For change gmail password first you can go to the Gmail login page and enter your current username and password to sign in your account.
- Step 2: Click on the Settings icon, which looks like a gear. It is near the top right corner of the Gmail account window.
- Step 3: On the drop-down menu appears, click “Settings” option.
- Step 4: Click on the link “Accounts and Import” in the horizontal menu.
- Step 5: This will direct you to another page. Click on the link Password change at the top of the available options.
- Step 6: You will be directed to “My Account” window that you will be required to enter your new password. Under it, there is one more room to confirm the new password. Enter your new password again.
- Step 7: At last step, to change password in Gmail account, you need to do follow next. Once you are sure that you have chosen the correct password, and you can do it by you again confirms it in Confirm Password text box, click “Change Password” button at the bottom of the window and When you choosing a password for your Gmail account, you should choose a strong password that other can not guess. It will be helpful to protect against some levels of hackers. You should use a combination of letters, numbers and characters in your password.
Thanks for your reading about this subject “How to change password in gmail“, I hope It is useful for you can change gmail password easy when you use gmail to contract everyday.