Gmail background themes help your gmail account is more beautiful and attractive, have you ever log into someone’s Gmail account and noticed that they have a different background theme from the default one? You can also custom gmail themes and change themes for Gmail background.
Google supplies some themes that you can choose, from beautiful mountains to breathtaking sunsets. At the same time, Google permit you to choose an image and use it as a gmail background themes and to change your Gmail background themes just follow these steps.
Change your gmail background themes with 6 simple steps
- Step 1: The first step to change gmail background them, you can go to the upper right corner when you are logged in to your gmail account. Next, you click the Settings icon, which looks like a gear. From the drop-down menu that appears, select “Themes”.
- Step 2: A window that has several topics appears. Click on one picture to preview it before applying to your Gmail account.
- Step 3: After choosing a theme, just click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the window to save it so that each time you log into your Gmail account, your select theme, it will be applied automatically.
- Step 4: If you would like to use a picture not provided by the Google, click the “My Photos” button at the bottom right of the window.
- Step 5: On the overlapping window appears, select an picture from your profile photos or other uploads. You also have an option to upload a photo from your computer by clicking the “Upload A Photo” link at the top of the window. If you like a picture on another website, you can easily copy the image URL and click “Paste a URL”, you paste it there.
- Step 6: In the last step, for change gmail background, when you have the preferred picture selected, you can click the “Select” button at the lower left corner of the window when you have the preferred picture selected, and it will take you back to the window themes. Click the “Save” button. Finished!
To congratulate you have finished article “How to change your Gmail Background themes”, I hope you like this subject, thanks!