Recover password for Gmail account in very simple, it is easily understanding if you forget your Gmail account password. In fact, if you always try to set strong passwords and change them many times, as recommended, you are easy to forget your password. Even if you usually do not open your Gmail often, you can still forget your password. Google knows that this can be happened usually, and that’s why it allows you to recover password gmail in your account.
How to you recover password in Gmail account
- Step 1: The first step to recover password for gmail account need go to Gmail login page and click on the ” Need Help?” link.
- Step 2: You will be taken to Gmail recovery page. Select the first option: “I do not know my password” by clicking on the radio button on the left.
- Step 3: A text box will appear so that you can enter your Gmail address whose password you want to recover. In this text , you can enter the email address you want to recover assigned a password for, a gmail address connect to it, or your Google Apps gmail address. Then, click the “Next” button at the bottom of the page.
- Step 4: This will take you to a page in which you can enter a last password you remember of the Gmail account. If you remember, fill in it. If you are unsure, click on the button “I don’t know”.
- Step 5: On the next page, Google will confirm your ownership of the gmail address by sending a confirmation code to your recovery phone. You can choose to receive verification as a text message or as an automated voice call. Choose one of them and click “Next”.
- Step 6: After receiving message sent to your phone from Google, input the verification code and click “Next”.
- Step 7: In this step, to recover password in gmail account, you need to enter a new password and repeat it to confirm it in the next text box, and then click “Change password”.
- Step 8: You’re finished. If you want to add something to make verification process easier in case you lose your phone, lose or forget your password, your Gmail address, you can click “Review my recovery info.”
- Step 9: If you don’t have telephone number, in step 5 above, click “I can not access my phone.”
- Step 10: It will direct you to a page where you are prompted to send an e-mail address through which Google connect to you. It is a requirement, which means you must create one if you do not have an alternate email.
- Step 11: On the next page, answer details when you could last login and when your the Gmail account was created and then click the “Next” button.
- Step 12: Click “Reset Password” on the page.
- Step 13: In last step of recover password for gmail in your account, you will enter a new password and confirm it, and then click “Change password.”
Wish you can get back your password!
Thank you for your reading this article “recover gmail account”, i hope it is useful for you! Thanks
***Refer more information about: Gmail sign up